Thursday 25 February 2016

Chicken Noodle Soup - Weight Watchers

One more day to go till the wonderful weekend arrives, and with fitness still in the fore front of my mind I'm doing good. My mood is temperamental but I guess that's the lack of sweets, cakes and carbs, I feel good for it. Honest. I think.
Anyway lunch time! I'm starving!!! I have decided to go for a chicken and noodle weight watchers Heinz special. I always see this brand and wonder if these specially designed products are really that good for people watching there weight. Do they actually help? Well my question was soon answered by none other than my mum. She did the weight watchers plan, which involves points counting and eating from the weight watchers range. She even had a cook book that had some nice recipes. It actually worked for her she lost a fair bit of weight just by following their rules. Me on the other hand, I don't like rules, I would just deviate and eat crap in protest. I'm not sure this soup will end well, but I'm going to give it a try, what's the worst that could happen? 


The verdict:

What was my mum thinking?! This is madness!! It's not soup, it's water with mini jellied eels squirming around in it. It was so off putting I couldn't eat it all. Thank god for wholemeal pitta breads! 
It was like pure water with little to no seasoning, there was a couple of bits of token sweet corn too, they had more taste than anything else in that soup.
I just don't get it, why make a soup that is tasteless and has little to no substance? Especially in this day and age where we have Jamie Oliver and co, telling us how we can eat healthy and cook food with out bursting the bank.


Souper rating: 0.5 out of 5 - This will not only help you lose weight, but it may make you feel slightly depressed. Sorry weight watchers, please just add a little salt.  

No comments:

Post a Comment