Thursday 11 February 2016

Cream Of Tomato Soup - Heinz

So I've missed a few Souper days... I was busy with work and venturing into the big smoke for a work related event. I was then easily swayed away from soup due to the millions of eateries that line the streets of London. But i'm back in the office today and back on the soup!
Today's soup treat is the classic Heinz cream of tomato, this soup is truly a classic, I would go as far to say its an ole reliable. This has definitely been a staple throughout my life, I can relate to a Heinz Tomato soup. Its been there for me in my time of need, when I have been ill and want nothing more than that creamy velvet texture in my tum to make the illness go away. And not to mention the amazing combination this soup and some cheese on toast!! Its just epic!! A perfect way to lift any mood swings that may be occurring.


The verdict:

Just as I anticipated, winner winner chicken dinner!! This soup is the simply classically the BEST! The flavour of creamy sweet tomatoes are exquisite. I cant fault this soup. The whole can is a perfect portion, its really fulfilling and hits the spot. I think some people may find a purely tomato soup boring and a bit too much of the same thing, which I can totally understand. But that's why I think this is a soup that can only be eaten when your feeling low or not very well. As if I had to eat this soup everyday or on a regular basis I think I would end up hating it. 


Souper rating: 5 out of 5 - This is in my top 5, its always a winner, it never fails to make my tummy smile, and its just beautifully simple. Its a bowl full of emotion therapy suitable for anyone struggling to get through the working day.



No comments:

Post a Comment